Friday, June 5, 2009

DCC graduation in about an hour

We are all packed up and waiting for the Cadre to form us up and give us our DCC graduation certificates. Once that is over, we are released until Sunday 0730 for inprocessing at BOLC II. The class is now broken down into 2 groups...1 going to Charlie Company, the other to Delta. We will be in separate buildings...but share a common area. I am assigned to Charlie. Supposedly, Charlie is more intense than Delta...different Cadre have different "styles".

I am trying to decide whether I want to stay in the barracks tonight or get a hotel room. A hotel room would sort of be a "treat"...my own bathroom...a tv. I'm thinking of a long soak in a hot bath to relax these old bones! As I write this, I think I've made my decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment