Sunday, April 19, 2009

less than 3 weeks left in C'ville

Time is beginning to speed up. It has seemed to be in slow motion for the past 2 months or so. But now that graduation is coming in less than 3 weeks, it seems that time is going at a faster clip. Graduation is Wednesday, May 6. Karina and the girls leave on Friday, May 8. I will then leave for Oklahoma on Saturday, the 9th....I have to report in on Sunday.

I am healed up for the most part. After my ankle injury, I strained some muscle in my chest (don't know how or exactly when it happened) that is still a bit sore. Carrying Enya around hasn't helped heal that one! Our final and official APFT (army physical fitness test) is this Tuesday. I'm not so worried about passing it as I am in really good shape, but I am nervous about outperforming my previous test.

We are completing our training on legal assistance...think legal aid for soldiers. This is the area that I will be doing for the forseeable future....wills, landlord/tenant, consumer issues, immigration!, etc. Next up is international law and all of the rules...this should be really interesting.

Seems like it has been forever since I was in Boston. Can't believe that I am only about 1/2 way through right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment