Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Graduated!


I am now certified as a judge advocate! Of course, I still have almost 3 months to complete the real "Army" stuff in lovely Ft. Sill, Oklahoma! We had a nice graduation ceremony. It is sort of a weird ending...I just spent 3 months with 111 people. We graduate and everyone is immediately out of here. I will see about 1/2 of them in Ft. Sill. The other 1/2 go to Ft. Benning and it is unlikely that I will see many of them again...I should be used to this kind of thing by now...jobs and colleagues come and go...


The girls leave very early tomorrow A.M. I then leave around noon or so. I am riding with a classmate and should be there sometime on Saturday. I have to report in on Sunday morning. I'm looking forward to the drive...a little time to decompress before the next challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment