Monday, May 11, 2009

My new living arrangements

I am living in the barracks...reminds me of my freshman year at Xavier. I have 2 roommates. I have a twin sized bed, a closet and a desk. However, the "tech" aspect is a bit spartan. No tv, internet only through one of my roommates currently as my laptop is having some sort of wireless problem, no phone. Communal bathroom. Up at 5:15 this morning, 5 am tomorrow. Today was mostly paperwork and getting gear. We were issued our helmets, body armor, ruck sack, sleeping bag, etc this afternoon.

Has been really rainy here. We ran in the rain this morning and supposedly it will rain all week. I am going to bed soon as we are getting up early tomorrow. Sounds like it will be a lot of long days during my stay here. The good thing is that at night I don't miss the tech stuff so much as I just want to go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment