Tuesday, February 10, 2009

what day is it??

Feels like I've been here a week! Was up at 3:45am this morning. Went to bed at 9:30pm. We had our 1st diagnostic (practice) physical fitness test at 5am.

For my age group:

Pushups need 34..........did 32
Situps: need 38.............did 51
2 mile run: need 18:18 minutes.....did 17:32

So the latest that I've slept since Sunday morning is 4am. We have a group run (in formation) tomorrow at 5am....somewhere around 3.5 miles. Should be fun! They are cramming a ton of information into us...all day long. Some interesting, some not. Class is 112 lawyers. Largest class in the JAG history.

I just need to shower and go to bed (and take some Tylenol!). It is going to be hard to update the blog for this and next week....just not enough time. But I'll update when I can.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! 8:45 miles.... not too shabby, Leftennant.

    Keep up the good work.

    A room full of 112 lawyers.... sounds like the start of a joke!

    ReplyDelete